- The season runs from October 3, 2017 to May 15, 2018
- Games are held at local public schools around Bayview & Eglinton
- Level of play is Recreational to Competitive
- 4 players on the court with a minimum of 1 female and 1 male playing at all times
(We suggest a roster size of 5-6 people)
- Games are played Tuesdays evenings from 6:45pm to 9:45pm
- A ladder system is used for scheduling ensuring teams play at the appropriate skill level
- Registration opened to new teams on September 8, 2017
- Registration fees for new teams is $1650 per team
- Returning teams must pay a $100 deposit to guarantee their spot for the season
- If registering a team, the team captain is responsible to pay fees for their entire team.
i.e. submit 1 cheque or Interac email transfer, not several
- To register a team, please complete the REGISTRATION FORM (right click, save target as) and email to email@example.com.
- Each player in the league must sign a WAIVER FORM (right click, save target as).
- Captain's are responsible for collecting waiver forms for their team. Waiver forms should be submitted with your payment. Temporary players and subs must also sign a waiver. Please ensure each player that plays on your team signs one.
- For information on the insurance please review INSURANCE COVERAGE..
To complete your registration, payments and signed waiver forms should be sent to:
Central Toronto Volleyball
213 Wychwood Ave
Register early to reserve your spot!